Monday, January 30, 2012

Dallin's 6th Birthday

This was the year that Dallin was having a family party at home. We decided awhile ago that we would parties that the kids invited friends would be on the odd number birthdays. But I also wanted Dallin to have a fun day. I knew he wanted Transformers as a theme so I decided to go a little further and give him some games and more than the usual decorations. His birthday was on a Saturday so it was a perfect day to have his party. Tarek took the kids out for a little bit so I could get everything ready for the birthday boy.

First came the cake, not it is partly my fault that I started so late but I waited until 8:30pm on Friday to start baking cakes. So 7 hours later I had this to show him that morning.





So after Tarek took the kids out for a little bit I got busy decorating.



Since we moved here Suzi and Dylan have always been at the kids
birthday parties. And now they have Tanner so he came too. They are 
part of our Abilene family. Tanner loved all the Transformer things and 
playing the games with the kids. 

The first game Dallin was super excited to play, pin the symbol on
Bumblebee.



Tarek even took a turn


I made an Autobot bean bag toss for the kids to play with. They loved it. 





Finding the Allspark
I made little paper all spark cubes and put them into a box with 
shredded paper. Dallin wore a blind fold and the younger two 
just had fun digging them out. 





Optimus PiƱata







Having Fun




No comments:

Post a Comment