Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sitting Up and Brotherly Love

Keely can now sit up with a little help. She loves to sit up and play with her toys. Dallin is such a great big brother. If Keely is crying he will try to make her happy until I can get to her. When she wakes up from her naps, Dallin goes to see her. Usually climbing in his bed with her to play too. But he loves to help me with her. The other day we were driving to school and Dallin was talking about a friends baby and this is how the conversation went:

Dallin: Where is baby Tanner?
Mommy: He is with Suzi, his mommy.
Dallin: Baby Tanner is Suzi's baby and Keely is my baby.
Mommy: Yes thats right.
Dallin: Mommy, I want another baby.
Mommy: I don't know about that.
Dallin: Well then, go to the doctors and get me another baby.
Mommy: So babies come from the doctors?
Dallin: Yeah

Kids say the funniest things.





No comments:

Post a Comment