Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Mommy Update

I thought I would give an update on Me. I have been in school since the beginning of May now, my first class was a little rough but I got an A in the class, so I was a little excited about it. It was Intro to Christianity. (The university that I attend is private) The classes that I have now Intro to Psychology I am getting an A so far and History I have a B. I was doing pretty bad with the quizzes in History but have found a new study pattern for it and it is working a lot better. All these classes have been online, I think that it is much harder to do, I would much rather be in a classroom. The kids are in the second week of "school", they go to Day Nursery of Abilene. The best part it is that it is right around the corner from where I am. They are doing great over there, their teachers are great. I am so glad that we got them in when we did. Right now I spend my days in the library reading and taking notes to prepare for the quizzes, there are a lot of them. In July I will have 3 classes, 2 of them I actually go to a class for and another online one. Except I will be going to 2 schools for the month, the community college here has the same classes that I need just much better prices. So I will have a class at McMurry (university) and then 2 classes at Cisco (junior college). And speech is one of them, not my favorite, to talk in front of people.

The one thing that I do miss since starting school, is the fact that I miss a lot of things that I did with Dallin and playgroup. And talking to my friends every week. And I enjoyed going to MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) and that is out now. Gotta make sacrifices sometimes. I just know that when all this school stuff is done that I will have a job to go to and it will be something that I enjoy doing.

Well it is time to pack up here at the library and go get the kiddos. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment