Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lots of Pictures...too many to choose from

I have been taking a lot of pictures lately and haven't been
able to post them for a while, so this post is a little long. But I
wanted to share them all. So here is the few but many that
I chose to share. Enjoy

Keely started eating fruits and veggies and here are
some of the faces that she did while trying out these
yummy foods.

Bananas

Sweet Potatoes

Before Peas

After Peas..this one took awhile to eat.

I loved this picture, it looks like she is saying that
she conquered the peas with her spoon. Yeah Keely!

Playing outside, the weather was pretty good this day. Tarek laid
Keely in the grass, to see what she would do. She took a
handful of grass and held onto it until she was picked up. Dallin was
also given a "job" to pick weeds. He is earning money to get a
swimming pool, so he likes to ask for jobs to do so he can get more
pennies to add to the "Potty for Pennies" bucket.





Dallin doing some workbook pages for the color red.
I have started doing a preschool workbook with him to
see where he is at in knowing Alphabets, numbers, colors,
tracing and opposites. Also these two pictures were supposed
to be after his hair cut pics that are below. OOPS!

The kids are all ready for MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)

I decided to try on Keely's Blessing outfit again. She was
blessed months ago but the bonnet was way to big for her head
so I dressed her up and got some shots of her. I think the
bonnet is still to big.


Dallin finally got a hair cut. Since it is starting to get hot here
I decided that I would cut it really short so he will be cooler
when he plays outside. Dallin is not a fan of getting his hair
cut. He says that the hair clippers tickle him.


Dallin was playing in the drive way with a remote control car
and Keely was sitting in her stroller watching Dallin. I just love the
picture of her watching him. So content.


Keely has pretty much gotten to the point where she can sit
in the bumbo seat. She will sit there for a few minutes playing
with a toy and then is ready to get out. She is a very squirmy
baby.



1 comment:

  1. I finally made it to your blog! And I'm adding you to my list, so I'll know when you update! You have some really cute pictures, but Keely has changed SO much since these were taken. She is really growing up!

    ReplyDelete