Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gotta love em..

I was playing with my camera the other day and was
taking pictures of Dallin, here are some that I liked.







Keely's First Ponytail
I was actually able to pull some hair into a ponytail, I was
so excited to do her hair.


I just loved Keely's face in this picture it cracked
me up.



This one is much better of the both of them smiling.



Daddy and Keely



Keely was talking to me. Look at the those ears.
I think we might get them pierced soon.


Backyard Bugs at the Zoo

Dallin is petting a hissing cochroach in the picture above.
And coloring his butterfly below, he is using his left hand.


1 comment:

  1. So we tell Spencer that Stephanie is his baby, when I was looking through your pictures he asked me if that was his baby, and I said no, Than he asked "is that Dallins baby" I said yes it is. and he said, "Dallins baby is cute too" I was surprized he remembers dallin, from the pics we show him. Well I hope you guys are doing well. Take care

    ReplyDelete