Thursday, March 19, 2009

All Better

The kids have gotten over their colds and illnesses, thankfully. No more
coughing in the middle of the night. Keely is actually sleeping in her
own room in her crib. She sleeps through the night as well. Dallin
got the Lincoln Log set for Christmas, and I decided to take it
out finally and let him play with it. Of course we had to build the
houses and tunnels, but he loved the train part.


I had saved one of Dallin's baby outfits and I put it on Keely the
other day, and when I laid her on the floor to take a picture
Dallin joined to have his picture taken with his baby sister.



Spring has sprung, our peach tree had bloomed with the little
pink flowers so I had Tarek take a picture of me and the kids.



Keely thought that she was hot stuff sitting up in the stroller, this was
the first time that I tried this and she loved it. We went for a walk since the
weather was so nice. She talked the whole time. If you notice her bracelet
that she has on, her Grammy made that for her when she was blessed. It
finally fits her now. She has been wearing it everyday this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment