Saturday, August 13, 2011

Yee-Haw!!!

The kids have collected some western gear over the past few months, and I have been wanted to take pictures of them in it. It has been so hot lately that I only took 1 shot outside and the rest were inside. I even let them pose with their cap guns. The enjoyed it and I have to say that some of these are my favorites. When I went to get some developed at Sam's today I was asked who took them. I told the lady that I did, and she made me fill out a form that said I took them and I can make prints. That was a first. The picture of both of them looks really good in Sepia tone, kinda brown. I only know how to make it that way through Sam's photo printing. But if you ever come to my house you will be able to see it on the wall. Enjoy some new pics of the kids, all ready for a rodeo.










1 comment:

  1. Wow Nicole! Those are some awesome photos!!! You did a fabulous job! And you're kids are sure cute. :)

    ReplyDelete