Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just Happenings....




Well it's been a crazy few months lately. Using this blog is time consuming when trying to upload pictures. I usually just post to facebook all my pictures. But I thought that I would post something. Dallin started playing T-Ball two weeks ago, and he got his uniform this week. His team name is the Tigers and of course they are orange. He enjoys every minute of it. His first game is this Saturday and I am excited to see him play. I took the kids to a bluebonnet field a few weeks ago to get some pictures. I got a few good ones and they loved walking through the field of flowers. Keely is getting bigger everyday and showing off her little attitude. I made her a little tutu last week and the picture show on here was the first time I put it on her, she did not like it at all. The second time I put it on her so she could show her Daddy, she was strutting around like she was queen bee. It was too funny. Just wanted to share some recent pictures. If I can get some time this weekend I will go back a month and post some from then.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! I love the ones in the field of flowers; so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what is your email so I can invite you to our blog? I made it private. email it to me at brookebundy02@aol.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete