Friday, May 29, 2009

Ear Piercings, Rolling over, Strange Visitors and More

I finally did it! I got Keely's ear pierced on May 21st. I had my friend Suzi come with me, and Dallin came too. Daddy didn't want to see it. She cried and then was comforted by me and then Suzi while I paid for it. But after 10 minutes it was like nothing happened. Here is a before and after picture of her.



I found Keely a red bow to match her skirt so I took some pictures of her in it. I gave her the banana so she wouldn't fuss. But then she got happy.




And the little one said roll over. Keely learned to
Roll over on May 21st. She does it all the time now.
But doesn't like it when she ends up on her tummy.




Abilene Visitors
We have had some weird visitors in the past few weeks. Mr. Frog showed up on a saturday night after getting stuck in the garage. We caught him and put him in a box so we could show Dallin in the morning, we even laid something on top of the box so it wouldn't jump out, well it found
a way to get out and it took 20 minutes on Sunday morning to chase him out of the garage. We were a little late for church too.

This strange looking turtle was sitting outside of our garage one friday morning when Tarek was cutting the grass. Dallin thought it was the coolest thing. He found a better spot in the bushes and we gave him some celery, but he didn't eat it. A few hours later he was gone.
We are not sure where these animals came from because we don't have a pond or lake by our house. The turtle was covered in wet mud, who knows where he went.

This video is of Keely rolling over.

1 comment:

  1. We had a turtle right outside our door this week too! Funny little creatures. Ours lasted all day at our house, but I wasn't surprised he was gone in the morning, the kids had a really hard time leaving him alone... ours didn't like the veggies we gave him either.

    ReplyDelete