Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Newest Project

This has been my newest project lately. I bought the stretchable
headband and looked up online how to make bows.
These have alligator clips on the back
so that you can change them out of the headband.
These are some of the clips I made without bows. I can use these
without the headband.
Here is the bow on the headband.


I also got flowers to put on the headband for fun.


Here is Keely modeling the headband with my newest bow.
I took the picture today for her 2 month picture, big flower and all.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl I love those things, I went crazy and bought head bands in every color and bows of every size and colors and shapes. I got them at ebay. I it was cheaper to buy than to make them, but you did a great job making them. she looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete